PE Municipal - Houston
Join a firm dedicated to serving our community with quality and integrity. Bleyl Engineering is seeking an experienced and licensed PE to help plan and design a variety of municipal infrastructure, facilities, and utility systems including water, wastewater, stormwater, and paving projects. This position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the projects including coordinating with the design team, interacting with the client, and coordinating with review agencies to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. You will also join us in fostering a supportive, productive, team environment for all our staff members. Experience a different way of civil engineering. Apply with Bleyl Today!
- Understand clients’ expectations and assist in verifying that the scope addresses all the requirements.
- Coordinate with review agencies to ensure our design meets local requirements and protects the public while still delivering value to the client.
- Coordinate with a team of engineers, EITs, CAD technicians, consultants, and support staff in a team environment.
- Balance workload to coordinate several public projects concurrently, including prioritizing tasks and deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control feedback.
- May represent the company in business development activities with potential clients and community leaders.
- Ensure that plans, calculations, and specifications are comprehensive and accurate.
- Overcome complex design and project management challenges.
- Manage projects with minimal oversite.
- Licensed professional engineer in the state of Texas with 5+ years of post-graduate experience with an emphasis on municipal projects.
- Prepare proposals and schedules for multi-phase and multi-discipline projects.
- Excellent organizational skills to provide proactive steps, meet schedules, and address potential issues.
- Thorough knowledge of local land development requirements and procedures.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to work in a fast-paced, productive environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure effective communication with all parties.
- Minimum 5 years design experience in municipal projects.