Senior CAD Designer – Austin, TX
Been designing a while? Come grow with us. Our Senior Designers are equipped to execute comprehensive project design from initial design criteria with minimal additional direction. This position will be responsible primarily for designing land and site projects, but municipal experience is a plus. Expand your experience and skillset in a supportive, productive, team environment. Apply with Bleyl Today!
- Work under the supervision of an engineer, project manager, and/or other Senior Designers manager in preparation of construction plans and related exhibits.
- Implement Civil3D skills including grading, alignments, profiles, surfaces, corridors, and pipe networks to accurately present information on drawings.
- Independently perform design calculations and make design decisions on projects under the direction of an engineer or project manager.
- Follow general industry and company specific CAD standards for drawing setup, scaling, labeling, dimensioning, and plotting.
- Adhere to design requirements and coordinate approval through local jurisdictions and state agencies.
- 5+ years of experience with commercial and/or residential site/land development projects. Experience with municipal projects would be helpful.
- Capable of preparing construction drawings with minimal supervision.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency is required.
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a fast paced, productive environment.
- Engineering design experience is preferred with reliable decision making/problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and writing skills.