Join a firm dedicated to serving our community with quality and integrity. Bleyl Engineering is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to oversee the planning, design, and management of water, wastewater, stormwater, and paving projects out of our Spring office. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the project, including supervising the design team, interacting with the client, and coordinating with review agencies to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. As a project manager, you will also join us in fostering a supportive, productive, team environment for all our staff members. Experience a different way of civil engineering. Apply with Bleyl Today!
- Understand clients’ expectations and verify that the scope addresses all the requirements.
- Coordinate with review agencies to ensure our design meets local requirements and protects the public while still delivering value to the client.
- Coordinate a team of EITs, CAD technicians, consultants, and support staff in a team environment.
- Mentor young engineers and EITs
- Balance workload to coordinate several public projects concurrently, including prioritizing tasks and deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control feedback.
- Represent the company in business development activities with potential clients and community leaders.
- Ensure that plans, calculations, and specifications are comprehensive and accurate.
- Overcome complex design and project management challenges.
- Licensed professional engineer in the state of Texas with an emphasis on public works.
- 2-5 years of experience working with Municipal Utility Districts and public works project.
- Prepare proposals and schedules for multi-phase and multi-discipline projects.
- Excellent organizational skills to provide proactive steps, meet schedules, and address potential issues.
- Thorough knowledge of local requirements and procedures.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to work in a fast-paced, productive environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure effective communication with all parties.