Land Development Project Manager
Join a firm dedicated to serving our community with quality and integrity. Bleyl Engineering is seeking an experienced Land Development Project Manager to oversee the planning, design, and management of single-family land development projects. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the project, including supervising the design team, interacting with the client, and coordinating with review agencies to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. As a project manager, you will also join us in fostering a supportive, productive, team environment for all our staff members. Experience a different way of civil engineering. Apply with Bleyl Today!
- Understand clients’ expectations and verify that the scope addresses all the requirements.
- Coordinate with review agencies to ensure our design meets local requirements and protects the public while still delivering value to the client.
- Lead a team of engineers, EITs, CAD technicians, consultants, and support staff in a team environment.
- Mentor young engineers and EITs
- Balance workload to coordinate several projects concurrently, including prioritizing tasks and deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control feedback.
- Represent the company in business development activities with potential clients and community leaders.
- Ensure that plans, calculations, and specifications are comprehensive and accurate.
- Overcome complex design and project management challenges.
- 8-15 years of post-graduate experience with an emphasis on single-family land development.
- Prepare proposals and schedules for multi-phase and multi-discipline projects.
- Excellent organizational skills to provide proactive steps, meet schedules, and address potential issues.
- Thorough knowledge of local land development requirements and procedures.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to work in a fast-paced, productive environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure effective communication with all parties.