Land Development Project Manager
At Bleyl Engineering, we believe engineering with integrity is a way to serve and improve our communities. We are looking for experienced leaders to join us in fostering a supportive, productive team environment for all our staff while promoting the Bleyl standard in everything we do. As a Land Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, design, and management of master-planned single-family land development projects, including supervising the design team, interacting with clients, and coordinating with the review agencies to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. Make a difference with your career in civil engineering – Apply with Bleyl Today!
- Understand clients’ expectations and verify that the scope addresses all the clients’ requirements.
- Coordinate with review agencies to ensure our design meets local requirements and protects the public while still delivering value to the client.
- Lead a team of engineers, EITs, CAD technicians, consultants, and support staff
- Mentor young engineers and EITs
- Balance workload to coordinate several projects concurrently, including prioritizing tasks and deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control feedback.
- Represent the company in business development activities with potential clients and community leaders.
- Ensure that plans, calculations, and specifications are comprehensive and accurate.
- Licensed professional engineer in the state of Texas with 6-15 years of post-graduate experience with an emphasis on master-planned single-family residential developments.
- Prepare proposals and schedules for multi-phase and multi-discipline projects.
- Excellent organizational skills to provide proactive steps, meet schedules, and address potential issues.
- Thorough knowledge of local single-family land development requirements and procedures.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to work in a fast-paced, productive environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure effective communication with all parties.