Graduate Engineer Needed at Spring Location
Take your career to the next level at a firm known for quality, integrity, and service. Under the supervision and mentorship of a Registered Professional Engineer, a Graduate Engineer is directly involved in the design, construction, maintenance, and operation of a broad range of civil engineering projects including roadway, traffic, drainage, water, wastewater, and land and site development. Working at Bleyl, you will gain the skillset and necessary experience to become a Licensed Professional Engineer in a supportive, fast-paced, team environment. Invest your career in making Texas communities stronger and safer. Apply with Bleyl today!
• Work closely with supervisor and other civil engineering personnel on multifaceted projects.
• Assist in preparing designs, plans, specifications, estimates, bid documents, and reports.
• Perform data analysis and engineering calculations in support of project design.
• Write technical engineering design reports.
• Conduct field investigations during design and construction as needed.
• Coordinate with sub-consultant professionals in other disciplines for project support.
• Additional duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil Engineering or related field and Engineer in Training (EIT) certification.
• Preferred 2 years of experience in municipal and land & site development projects
• Design software skills including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and ArcGIS.
• Strong work ethic with desire to work in a fast-paced, productive environment.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills to meet schedules and handle multiple project deadlines.
• Maintain ownership of work products with a desire to serve others through professional engineering.