Engineer In Training
- Work under the supervision of an engineer and/or project manager and assist in the preparation of construction drawings, drainage reports, feasibility studies, and master drainage plans.
- Perform drainage calculations and complete drainage design for various drainage and land development projects.
- Utilize hydrologic and hydraulic design software programs such as HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, PondPack, and Culvert Master to assist in project design.
- Utilize GIS mapping software such as ArcGIS to assist with project design and with the preparation of exhibits.
- Understand design requirements and approval processes for local jurisdictions and state agencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in hydrology and hydraulics
- Experience working with professional engineers in civil related design
- Strong technical skills including design and constructability
- Proficient in HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, GIS, and Excel
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a fast paced and productive environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks
- Ability to handle multiple project deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills