- Planning and management of municipal projects
- Ability to effectively present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Manage project from inception to completion
- Minimal Oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field
- Texas Licensed Professional Engineer
- At least 4 years of experience as in municipal public works, working with municipal utility districts.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Strong technical skills, including design and constructability
- Effective leadership and organizational skills
- Team Member
The firm offers excellent benefits including employee insurance program and 401k retirement program. The firm culture and size allows interaction on a variety of civil engineering projects.
Work hours can be flexible subject to management approval. All inquiries are confidential.