CAD Technician II
- Work under the supervision of an engineer, project manager, and/or CAD manager in project design, preparation of construction plans, and related exhibits.
- Use Autodesk Civil 3D to perform drafting and annotation for plans.
- Master Civil3D skills including alignments, profiles, surfaces and pipe networks.
- To learn design using Civil3D tools and understand when it is better to use manual shortcuts.
- To learn under an engineer or project manager to perform design calculations and make design decisions on projects.
- Follow general industry and company specific CAD standards for drawing setup, scaling, labeling, dimensioning, and plotting.
- Understand design requirements and approval processes for local jurisdictions and state agencies.
- 2-5 years of experience in municipal and site/land development projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is required.
- Experience working with engineers or civil related construction is required.
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a fast paced, productive environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple project deadlines
- Good verbal and writing skills.