- Planning and management of municipal and land development projects
- Business development and client management leader focused on project delivery
- Ability to effectively present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Manage project from inception to completion
- Minimal Oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters in Engineering is desirable but not required
- Texas Licensed Professional Engineer
- At least 8 years of experience as in municipal public works and land development engineering, working with municipal utility districts.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, preferably Civil 3D and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong technical skills, including design and constructability
- Effective leadership and organizational skills
- Personnel management experienceTop of Form
The firm offers excellent benefits including employee insurance program and 401k retirement program. The firm culture and size allows interaction on a variety of civil engineering projects. Work hours can be flexible subject to management approval.