CAD Tech III
- Work under the supervision of an engineer, project manager, and/or CAD manager in preparation of construction plans and related exhibits.
- Implement Civil3D skills including alignments, profiles, surfaces and piping networks to accurately present information on drawings.
- Independently perform design calculations and make design decisions on projects under the direction of an engineer or project manager.
- Follow general industry and company specific CAD standards for drawing setup, scaling, labeling, dimensioning, and plotting.
- Adhere to design requirements and coordinate approval through local jurisdictions and state agencies.
- 5+ years of experience in municipal and site/land development projects.
- Capable of preparing construction drawings with minimal supervision.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency is required.
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a fast paced, productive environment.
- Engineering design experience is preferred with reliable decision making/problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and writing skills.